Wilmington Couponers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to WCF!! Meet your admin :)

2 posters

Go down

Welcome to WCF!! Meet your admin :) Empty Welcome to WCF!! Meet your admin :)

Post by majorcouponing Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:02 pm

Name: David Klimek

Favorite Store(s): I'm not very loyal tongue I just go to whomever is cheapest. This often means a stop in all stores once a week. The best way to coupon IMHO.

Coupon Experience: Just over a month, but I have SO many hours of research under my belt.

Best Coupon Haul to date: Probably when I got $59 dollars worth of items for $7!! At total savings of almost 89%!!

Weekly Shopping Budget: This is a tough call, right now since I have a decent stock pile I try not to spend over $50 a week for everything.

How I Got Started Couponing: I have to admit, watching the extreme couponing show made me very cynical! Then Anna started showing me her friends deals, and I thought that I could do better. So after hours and hours of research here I am!

About Me: I am 24yrs old and a mechanic for now (if you ever need anything I do cheap work! Smile ) Still trying to figure out what I want to do, but at least I'm saving money in the meantime Cool

Last edited by majorcouponing on Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total

majorcouponing
Admin

https://wilmingtoncouponers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Welcome to WCF!! Meet your admin :) Empty Re: Welcome to WCF!! Meet your admin :)

Post by thebludragonfly Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:49 am

I need an oil change in my SUV. LOL! Had to say that! No, really, my 19 yr old is supposed to be doing it as soon as I can get him to stay home long enough. Very Happy

thebludragonfly

https://www.facebook.com/thebludragonfly

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum