Wilmington Couponers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oleander Harris Teeter

Go down

Oleander Harris Teeter Empty Oleander Harris Teeter

Post by majorcouponing Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:51 pm

I had two incidents with in a couple days with a female cashier at this location. The first time I let it go, but the second time it really irked me. I went in the next day and spoke with the manager in person about it, and he was VERY nice about it. I actually ended up bs'ing with him and he gave us a $5 gift card for our trouble. I didn't realize how great he treated us until we had a BLOWOUT at another location. Aside from that one cashier (who has never been a problem since) EVERYONE at this location is nice. If you can't find something they insist to WALK you to the product, instead of the "uh, i think at aisle #1...maybe, idk" and the random point. They really have the nicest crew there, no matter what time it is. The two managers (kevin and bryan) have no issues answering multiple questions or talking to you in person/on the phone, as opposed to alot of managers who try to get rid of you as soon as possible. I can't say enough good about it so far. Just thought I should share Cool

majorcouponing
Admin

https://wilmingtoncouponers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down