Wilmington Couponers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duncan Hines Coupon

Go down

Duncan Hines Coupon Empty Duncan Hines Coupon

Post by thebludragonfly Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:55 am

I don't know if anyone gets out to Castle Hayne much, but there is a store out there called Bo's. It is a small local (somewhat) store that doesn't have a large variety of merchandise. They mail out sale papers and sometimes have some really good sales. But, I have never been able to find the sale item.

However, they do sometimes have manufacturer coupons in their sales paper. This past week's Father's Day paper had a B2G1 Duncan Hines product coupon (exp 12/31/11). Too bad I didn't get it for last week's Food Lion sale of Duncan Hines products of B1G1. The combination of that would have been aaawwwsome!

So, if you happen out to CH, stop in at Bo's and pick up a handful of their Father's Day sales paper for the coupon. Get it by Tuesday. The new sales paper comes out on Wednesday.

Just think, and this is on the low end, when someone has Duncan Hines products on sale for B1G1 and you use 2 of those coupons you can get 6 Duncan Hines products for the price of 1.

Ex. Duncan Hines product $2.49 (this is just an example)

1 @ 2.49
1 @ 2.49
1 @ 2.49
1 @ 2.49
1 @ 2.49
1 @ 2.49
-2.49 (in store rewards card discount for B1G1)
-2.49 (scanned coupon)
-2.49 (scanned coupon)
2.49 Total plus tax

Get some of these coupons from the Bo's sales paper and hold on to them until Duncan Hines products go on sale again and you can stock up. tongue

thebludragonfly

https://www.facebook.com/thebludragonfly

Back to top Go down